Despite the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown in South Africa, creatives have continued to produce works for the digital space, using tools like Zoom to collaborate virtually. One such project is Cabin Fever, a film directed by Tim Greene and created in collaboration with South African actors currently living in different parts of the world. Creative Feel chatted to Tim Greene about the project, and what daily life under lockdown looks like for him.
Click on any of the below questions to WATCH the corresponding video interview with Tim Greene. Or follow its natural course by clicking on the page numbers listed below these questions. Which would you like to see next?
- Your film Cabin Fever, is being created completely in the digital space due to the lockdown in SA. What have been the positives and negatives of working like this?
- Can you share anything about the plot of Cabin Fever or an estimated release date?
- Cabin Fever has inspired the creation of many other lockdown films. Let’s take a look at how it all started.
- What does an average day look like for you under lockdown?
- What has been your guilty pleasure under lockdown?
- What are you missing most about the outside world?
- Behind the scenes