Yo-Yo Ma ticket give-away:
Win one of two sets of double tickets to see 19-time Grammy Award-winning cellist Yo-Yo Ma perform Johann Sebastian Bach’s Six Suites for Unaccompanied Cello without interval, as part of the international Bach Project. The show begins at 19:00, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, 8 February 2020.
To win, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question: How many times has Yo-Yo Ma recorded Bach’s Six Suites for Unaccompanied Cello?
Competition terms and conditions:
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded or exchanged for cash.
- The prize comprises of one set of double show tickets only.
- We are unable to assist with bookings for additional tickets which may be purchased directly from Webtickets.co.za
- Tickets will be emailed to the prize winner. Tickets must be printed by the prize-winner and presented at the venue security access point in order to allow access to the show.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- By entering this competition, the prize winner accepts these terms and conditions.
Leonard Cohen CD give-away:
Win a copy of Leonard Cohen’s posthumous Thanks for the Dance AND a copy of his previous album, You Want It Darker.
To win, email email@example.com with the answer to the following question: Name one of the collaborators featured on Leonard Cohen’s posthumous album Thanks For the Dance.
‘Inside the Box’ book give-away:
Win a copy of Inside the Box by Jacob Goldenberg and Drew Boyd, the book mentioned in Indra Wussow’s column this month.
To win, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question: What is the innovation method in the book Inside the Box called?
READ Indra’s article: In the belly of the beast
All competitions close on 31 January 2020.
To keep up-to-date with the latest arts and culture news in South Africa, purchase the December 2019 / January 2020 bumper issue of Creative Feel or subscribe to our monthly magazine from only R125.00 to R225.00 per year! SUBSCRIBE HERE!