The DStv Seminar of Creativity is part of Loeries Creative Week and offers advertisers, marketers and all members of the creative industry the opportunity to attend a gathering of top global leaders in brand communication.
The seminar will be held at the Durban ICC on Friday 17 August and features international speakers who will share their insights into current and future global trends.
Speakers include the four Jury Presidents, a regional judge and Google Africa’s Chief Marketing Officer. No other seminar across Africa & the Middle East has such an exciting lineup – this is your only opportunity to be directly exposed to these international thought leaders.
Check out the line up of top global speakers so far and book your tickets now!
“An outstanding lineup of creative leaders from across the globe are coming to inspire the best creatives in the region,” says Fahmeeda Cassim Surtee, CEO at DStv Media Sales, about the DStv Seminar of Creativity that takes place on Friday 17 August as part of Loeries Creative Week in Durban.
Now in its sixth year, the seminar is a highlight of Loeries Creative Week.
“This is the only opportunity of its kind for our local creative community to be directly exposed to such world-class thought leaders,” says Loeries CEO Andrew Human. “The DStv Seminar is an unmissable event for anyone who wants to be inspired by such great minds. It’s an honour to have them join us for Creative Week and I would urge everyone to hear their thoughts.”
- Fabian Frese, Chief Creative Officer, Kolle Rebbe, Germany. His talent has won him an impressive number of national and international awards. He’s currently responsible for Netflix and the global Lufthansa account.
- Mzamo Masito, Chief Marketing Officer, Google Africa. His role entails bringing to life Google’s mission to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and be useful so that Google’s users and partners can grow in Africa.
- Nicolas Courant, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather Singapore. In his current position, Nicolas has been involved in award-winning creative work for Unilever, Allianz, Coca-Cola and Philips. He has been awarded by every major international contest and his work has featured on TED’s Ads Worth Spreading.
- Ramsey Naja, Chief Creative Officer, J. Walter Thompson Middle East & Africa, Lebanon. A former DJ, theatre director and TV news anchor; under his stewardship JWT MENA has become one of the region’s most awarded networks, and has been voted network of the year twice.
- Sebastian Padilla, Co-founder, Anagrama, Mexico. From their beginnings in a cramped bedroom, Anagrama has grown into a studio that employs more than 30 designers, architects, programmers and software engineers that work in more than 40 countries. While Rihanna may be their most celebrated client, they also work for major brands such as Armani, Nike, and Vitra.
- Swati Bhattacharya, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Ulka, India. Swati believes in the art of advertising and is fascinated by how the thoughts of one person can entertain many others. She sees that as a responsibility and strives for the magical connection between human and brand truths.