Catch Mzamo Masito, Chief Marketing Officer for Google Africa at the DStv Seminar of Creativity on Friday 17 August.
More about Mzamo:
- He brings to life Google’s mission to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible, so Google’s users and partners can grow in Africa;
- His career has spanned many parts of the African continent and multiple marketing disciplines at Unilever, Nike and Vodacom;
- He founded and runs an NGO called African Men Care, which funds underprivileged children to further their studies;
- He is passionate about learning and what the power of education can do for African people;
- He used to be a boy scout and got his Springbok scout badge.
This is your only opportunity to be directly exposed to such international thought leaders.
Find out more about the other seminar speakers; Fabian Frese, Ian Mackenzie, Lethepu Matshaba, Nicolas Courant, Ramsey Naja and Sebastian Padilla on the Loeries website.
South African agencies: The Seminar and MasterClasses can be claimed as Informal Training in the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.