Don’t miss Fabian Frese, Chief Creative Officer at Kolle Rebbe, Hamburg, at the DStv Seminar of Creativity on Friday 17 August.
More about Fabian
- #Loeries2018 Film and Radio & Audio Jury President.
- Joined Kolle Rebbe in 2014 as Partner and MD Creation, responsible for Netflix and the global Lufthansa account.
- Won several national and international awards and during his time at Jung von Matt the agency was recognised as both Germany’s ‘Agency of the Year’ and as ‘Independent Agency of the Year’.
- In 2013 he left a position as Executive Creative Director to take a digital sabbatical, touring as an intern through a variety of digital companies which, he says, made him ‘much poorer but a lot smarter’.
- He regularly shoots commercials in South Africa, mostly in Cape Town.
This is your only opportunity to be directly exposed to such international thought leaders.
Find out more about our other seminar speakers, Mzamo Masito, Nicolas Courant, Ramsey Naja, Sebastian Padilla and Swati Bhattacharya on the Loeries website.
South African agencies: The Seminar and MasterClasses can be claimed as Informal Training in the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.