Miz Ricks to perform at Soweto Street Culture Art Festival. Photograph by Karabo and courtesy of Ngola Consultancy ZA.
The Soweto Street Culture Art Festival #SSCAFest2016 is proudly South African with authentic local street culture, live contemporary Jazz & Hip Hop music, literature, Art & independent film screening.
Here visitors can experience authentic street culture, fashion, music, stalls, gourmet, colour festival and so much more! The perfect way to experience Soweto and socialise with all the artist’s too.
The dress code is Street Culture.
The Line-up & Programme includes:
- 11:00 All Bloggers and Media
- 11:30-13:00 INTSHÅNGDOM: BusaBuntu Uprising (Pty) Ltd, together with Diepkloof’s J S Mpanza Primary School and Fidelitas Secondary School, Writer/Director: BusaBuntu.
- 13:00-13:30 Pupils and Parents Exit Venue.
- 13:30-15:30 Miners Shot Down Screening (Director Rehad Desai).
- 15:30-16:00 Dialogue: Document African Stories opened by Richard Likunku
- 16:00-00:30: Musical performances by Miz Ricks; Sean Pages; Emtee; B-Lyrical; Urban Village; Samething Soweto; Blake Murry; Itai Hakim and DJ Deeboi to mention a few.
The Stall Themes are:
- NCZA Books & Sculptures
- David Krut Publishing
- Music Albums all performing artists
- Soweto Gold: Larger, Ginger Ale, Cherry, Apple Ale
- Stimela Brewing: Platform edge, Black Diamond
- Pangea Bootleggers: Assorted Cocktails
- African Food
- Soul Gondwana
- Lichaba Creations Jewellery Hub
- Mobile Coffee Cabin
- Van Tuka Classique
- Melt 2000
- Jozi Book Shop
Tickets are R150 from Computicket (use the widget below) and R200 at the door.