Win 1 of 5 CityVarsity Online Bursaries worth R10 000 each with Creative Feel.
For 20-years, CityVarsity has been turning passion into profession, with its unique range of specialised media and creative courses. Building on this commendable legacy of providing quality face-to-face and part-time qualifications in the world of creative arts, CityVarsity Online (CVO) was born, with a series of creative and media courses online.
Now, CityVarsity Online is giving away a total of five (5) bursaries worth R10 000 each towards any of the courses available at CityVarsity Online!
To win 1 of the 5 bursaries, all you need to do is send CityVarsity Online an email telling them why you deserve the bursary.
What you need to do:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and surname
- Contact details
- A 200-word letter of motivation (why you should win a bursary)
- Proposed course of interest
Courses Available at CityVarsity Online:
- Social Media Pitfalls
- Introduction to Coding for Websites
- Introduction to DJing
- Principles of Graphic Design
- Introduction to Digital Cinematography
- Fundamentals of Mobile App Design
- Introduction to Screenwriting
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Foundations of Photography
- Foundations of Creative Writing
- Introduction to Documentary Production
CityVarsity Online Bursary Competition Terms & Conditions
- CityVarsity Online’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The bursary is valued at a maximum of R10 000 for one course only.
- The bursary is applicable for online study, and excludes equipment/specialised programmes.
- Registration for your chosen course will depend on the student numbers as well as the winner meeting the entry requirements for the chosen course.
- Acceptance to study at CityVarsity Online will be subject to you accepting the normal rules and regulations that apply to that relevant brand.
- The bursary is for a new course at CityVarsity Online only and may not be used against any existing registration.
- The bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other CityVarsity promotion and/or special offer.
- The bursary is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Should a winner select a course with tuition fees in excess of the R10 000.00 (Ten Thousand Rands) price, the winner will be liable for the difference.
- If the winner selects a course that costs less than the R10 000.00 (Ten Thousand Rands), no refunds will be provided for the balance.
- Commencement of classes is dependent on student numbers. Should there be insufficient students registered, CityVarsity Online reserves the right to postpone or cancel the class.
- A Minor will require the consent of parent/guardian and/or surety/sponsor.
- Commencement of and use of the bursary must be within the validity period of the bursary letter, which is six (6) months from date of issue.
- Should you fail to redeem the bursary by the stipulated date, the bursary will become null and void.
- We require a recent photograph of you along with a testimonial to appear on any publicity material.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, all the normal CityVarsity Online terms and conditions applicable to all student registrations as contained on the website and on the registration form apply.
- Winners drawn from the December/January, February and March 2017 issues of the Creative Feel magazine, will be announced in the February, March and April 2017 editions.